I always love doing blogathon…it’s fun and I get to meet other bloggers.
I haven’t done blogathon for ages now…well, a bit exaggerated but still it has been quite long now.
Nostra @ My Film Views is hosting an interesting movie related blogathon, it’s called:
The blogathon is quite simple…all I have to do is answering 16 questions of Life, Love and Movies. So…here are my answers:
1. What was the first movie you saw in the cinema and what do you remember about that visit?
It was Superman (I forgot whether the 1st one or the 2nd). I wasn’t even 5 years old at that time and all I can remember is little Clark Kent stopping either a train or bus.
2. Are there any movies you have very strong memories of which are not because of the movie (for example something which happened at the time you were watching it)?
Yes, it was Jelangkung 2. It was an Indonesian horror movie. I saw the first movie in DVD and I liked it because it was very scary and not silly at all. I decided to see the second one in the cinema…I never watched horror in cinema before and I should stay out of cinema if I want to enjoy such movie.
There was a moment where the ghost showed up looking so creepy and scary. I was thinking “oh this is so cool!! I love the way she shows up” and then almost ALL the female in the cinema started screaming “Aaaaaa…” and that made me laugh so loud and the whole movie was no longer a horror movie for me, the screaming audience had turned it into a comedy.
I can’t help feeling how funny it is hearing people scream over a horror movie. From that day on, I watch my horror movie at home.
3. Which movies had a big impact on you and changed a (small) part of your view on life?
The Messages, staring Anthony Quinn. It’s a movie about my Prophet Muhammad. The movie made me love my prophet more than before.
Not a movie, it’s a Japanese Drama series called Great Teacher Onizuka. It’s a series about unconventional teacher. He made me the teacher I am now.
4. Do you have any comfort movies which you return to because you are in a specific mood (for example if you are feeling down/nursing a heartbreak)?
Breakfast on Pluto. There’s something in Kitten (the main character) that always makes me happy and strong.
5. If a movie would be made about your life, what type of movie would it be and who would you like to portray you?
I like it to be a comedy drama, much like Great Teacher Onizuka. It has to be a movie about my love for teaching and I want Nakama Yukie to portray me. I know I am SO NOT as beautiful as her 😉 but she often plays as a not-beautiful woman.
6. Which existing movie best represents you?
Hmmm…I honestly don’t know. Sorry
7. If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would be the last movie you would want to see?
Hehehehe, you can laugh to this but the answer is VERY SIMPLE…the last movie I want to see is ANYthing with Cillian Murphy in it.
8. If you can spend your life working in the film industry, what would you be and why? (you know, director, producer, actor, cinematographer, costume designer, sound designer etc?)
Scriptwriter and Producer. I would love to write my own story and be played by amazing actors and actresses at my choice.
1. Did you ever have a first kiss with someone while at the cinema and if so which movie was playing?
Haven’t done that yet.
2. What is your favorite movie relationship and why?
Relationship can be about any relationship, right? My favorite would be Hachiko because the love between Human and pets are so beautiful and it’s such a great unconditional love.
3. When did your love for movies start and how has it grown?
Sometime before junior high. It has grown so much and the older I become the more I become open mind to movies from another part of the world and Hollywood movies are no longer my priority now.
4. If you have to choose one film to watch with your loved one, what would it be and why?
Can’t think of anything. One thing for sure, it’s not Cillian Murphy’s movies because that would make him jealous 😉
5. If you can choose one character from a movie to be your significant other who would it be and why?
Anyone smart! I love smart men.
6. What was the first movie that made you fall in in love with film and cinema?
Terminator. I watched when I was in 5th or 6th grade and it amazed me because the visual effect is stunning. Yup, I watch it without censor and seeing how Arnold took his eye out and wiped it with towel fascinated me.
7. How did your passion for movies turn you into a movie blogger?
I am not a movie blogger but I do write movie reviews in between my other kind of posts. I forgot when was the first time I wrote a movie review…the reason is quite simple, I want to share the movies I have watched.
8. What is your favorite date from a movie?
I assume this is not a date in calender…my favorite is 50 first dates.
Well…it’s fun writing this 🙂
If you want to join in, visit My Film Views 🙂