I wanted to write stories for ages but I could never finished even one story … It’s all because I have lack of reason to finished them. I have some stories going on in my head but they are just bits of unfinished stories.
And then I Wrote 2 turtle stories based on my turtles’ pictures, they were just for fun. I really enjoy writing those 2 stories and planning to write more stories one day.
More than a week ago, I followed the link tweeted by Olive O’Brien to her blog (she is a member of that blog) called Creative Writing Ink. I have also subscribed to that blog months ago. That link led to a post about Writing Exercise.
The instructions are very simple:
- Every Monday morning we’ll post a a photo or illustration. You are then invited to write a short story or poem using the picture featured in this post as your inspiration. Feel free to take the photo to use for your post.
- Link back to this page on your post.
- Sign up in the Mr. Linky list, linking directly to your post, after you’ve posted. Please only enter links that lead to a story based on the picture below, or unfortunately we will have to delete it. If your link doesn’t appear or if you need help with adding or fixing a link, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Post your piece on your blog no later than 5pm GMT (12pm EST) Friday.
I was so intrigued by this writing exercise and thought that this could be my chance to start writing down all the stories I have in my head.
Who is Olive O’Brien anyway? I met her last year through movie blogosphere. Although I met her through movie, she is now focusing more on her writing blogs, Write Olive and Silver Angel Publishing. Olive is the writer of 3 Children Books, Perry the Playful Polar Bear, Perry the Polar Bear Goes Green and Eco zico.
I am just an amateur writer and I know I will need all the critiques I needed to improve myself…so please criticize my stories! Share me your honest opinion on my stories.
I hope I won’t get bored and continue writing stories week after week, or at least, month after month.
Here are my stories, so far:
- A Single Meeting
- The Past Will Haunt You
- Goodbye Is The Hardest Word
- Which Smile Lies Underneath
- Behind The Hood (movie version)
- One of Them
- Looking for a better life
- Aqeela and Me (To be continued)
- A Fairy Tale
- I Want To Jump (A short made about/for Cillian Murphy)
- Red On White : A prequel to Which Smile Lies Underneath
Serial: Aqeela and Me
- Chapter 1 : The Castle
- Chapter 2: The Photograph
- Chapter 3: The Girl In The Photograph
- Chapter 4: The Gate
- Chapter 5: The Witch and The Guardian
- Chapter 6: The World in Between
- Chapter 7: The Dream
- Chapter 8: Their First Argument
- Chapter 9: The Sniffing
- Chapter 10: The Hole-Keeper
- Forgotten Memory
- The One I Love
- Alone and Hope
- Embrace The Future
- Who Am I
- Happy Gotcha Day Kame
- In Memoriam: My Beloved Mom
- A Gold For My Country
- Unrequited Desire
- Secret Door
- Perfect Company
- Useless Argument
- Ripples on Rose
- For Better or Worse
- Little Black Book (Part 1) ; Disturbed Memory (part 2); Reality or Imagination (Part 3); Dilemma (Part 4); Weekend With a killer (part 5); Martha’s Decision (part 6)
- Satsuma Battleship
- Her Homey Cafe
- Her Ghost
- Moon-walking Cockroach
- GO AWAY
My account in Writing.Com> Novroz
2 Comments Add yours
You’re off to a good start. Nice stories.
Thank you RD 🙂
I will try my best to keep writing and maybe one day I can create longer stories like yours.