Yesterday, Kendall of Reading, Reading and Life presented me this nice award. I felt so honoured by it…Thank you Kendall🙂
The Rules for the Award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular Order)
- Contact the picked and let them know about the award.
So…here are 7 things about my self:
- I love my job as a teacher and I don’t want to be anything else but a teacher
- To some people, this might sound crazy but I don’t care! I love my turtles (kame and Kroten) like they are my own babies.
- I am an all-around Japan fan, meaning that I love everything about Japan (their culture, books, manga, movie, dorama, anime, music, language, etc)
- I love writing but I don’t think I have enough creativity to write a full fiction story (I want to but….)
- I stuffed everything I like in this blog. There are times when I want it to be more specific…but I can’t do it.
- I am a proud L’Arc~en~Ciel and Stephen King addict.
- I find blogging way more interesting than any social networking.
Well…that’s all I can say about me that relates to this blog🙂
THis might seem a bit lazy…but it’s NOT!! Really!!
Somewhere in November, Puss Reboots gave me my 1st award…however, I haven’t got as many friends as I am now, and therefore I’m also passing this award called One Lovely Blog Award to these 15 bloggers
The rule in this award is just to pass it on to ‘new to me blogs’. For me, not all of them are new but all of them are lovely.
Here are the people and their blogs that I find very versatile and lovely🙂
- Bananamolly of Forget Me Not
- Ditzunako of Across Dhitz Universe
- Dolce Bellezza
- Fariz of Vampibots
- Gnoe of Grassland
- Mee of Bookie Mee
- Mel U of The Reading Life
- Olive of Movie News First (7 facts about her)
- Priska of Purisuka’s Random Reviews
- Ronan of Filmplicity (7 facts about him)
- Roisin of Roisin Recommendation (7 facts about her)
- Ruth of Flixchatter (7 facts about her)
- Tanabata of In Spring It Is Dawn.
As for the 15th blog:
I give Kendall of Reading, Reading and Life ‘One Lovely Blog Award’
and I give Puss Reboot ‘Versatile Blog Award’
Updated On November 2010, Zakiya of Butterfly Walking on Book and Kell1976 of Diary of a Domestic Goddess have also given me The Versatile Blogger Award…thank you Zakiya and Kell🙂
Updated on March 26, 2011, Sara of Life With 4 Cats awarded me Stylish Blogger Award and The Versatile Blogger Award.
She also left such nice comment about me in her award page. Meeting her this early 2010 is a blessed.
Updated on October 26, 2011, Debbie of Debbie Adams Blog awarded me and my turtles another The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Deb🙂