A Random Blog of Everything I like
I didn’t realized that I didn’t write anything in this blog for almost a year. Last post was on January, the newest one was a couple of days ago. I did post something in April but I have to put it into private mode afterward due to emotional feeling.
Anyway, here’s what had happened in1 year.
1. I finally wrote two stories for https://creativewritingink.co.uk/writing-prompts/ . I used to write short/flash stories quite a lot. Maybe when the little one is bigger I can start writing again.
2. Writing prompt Jan 10th
“Do you remember that movie the mist?”
“Of course. Monsters coming out of the mist and killed people. We had to watch it secretly or else dad would kill us both”
“I wonder what would happen if those monsters came out of this mist”
“That would be great, maybe they can cut me in half so that the pain can stop. He beats us everyday for every reasons. I am tired ”
“Me too. But you know sis, it would be better if the monsters catch him, cut him into pieces and we will be free”
3. Writing prompt Jan 17th
Few years ago, an old woman gave me a key. She appeared out of nowhere in front of me. She only said two words, “keep it” then she left.
I was perplexed but I don’t know why I still keep the key till this day.
I moved to this house two days ago and finally done with tidying up.
Now, I am standing in front of a door and none of the keys that the landlord gave me fits the keyhole.
I have a funny feeling that this key from the old woman will open the door… But I am too afraid to try because if it fits, more questions will rise.
Should I try???
4. Both stories were only shared in my instagram because I am too lazy to login to my blog
5. We bought a house
6. I was pregnant with my second child. We were so happy and couldn’t wait to make Anka a big brother
7. She (we want it to be a she) was only inside me for 8 weeks. I had a silent miscarriage.
8. I was so happy about the pregnancy and wrote a post about but then I kept it as private as I was too broken to write a post about losing her.
9. Our baby boy has become just like his parents. In love with hiking. In the previous school’s break, I asked him where he wanted to go and he answered “to the mountain”
10. Our baby boy falls in love with dinosaurs world and can differentiate more than 30 dinosaurs.
11. Our baby boy has turned 3 this year…time flies so fast. I still can’t believe he will go to school next year.
12. I hosted an exchanged student from MIHO Institute of Aesthetics – 小笠原正豊 建築設計事務所, he was a Taiwanese boy who studies in Japan. He couldn’t speak English well but he tried his best to get better with English. I had the privilege of teaching him chemistry in a mix language of English and Japanese. So hard to do but I somewhat enjoyed the moment. I couldn’t share his picture because Japanese treasure privacy so much.
13. l bought new book after so many years…and of course it’s by Stephen King and his son. I still hadn’t passed page 10 since I bought it 16 weeks ago.
So far…that’s all I can remember in 1 year. All the happiness and sadness will always be a great memory for me.
Happy Thursday Thirteen everyone 🙂