My 13 Favorite Photos of Cillian Murphy
Did you know that I have one folder special for Cillian Murphy in my computer?
I bet you have already guessed that! 😉
…and I bet you have also guessed that I have lots of photo of this beautiful Irishman 😉
For my 3rd post in this Cillian Murphy Week special, I will share 13 photos of him that I like the most and of course with reason why I like those photos 😉 . This is part of my Thursday Thirteen.
It is a tough job to choose ONLY thirteen photos out of over a hundred photo of him. I tried to choose the ones that represent photos with similar theme (I hope).
Although Cillian Murphy has the most amazing eyes in the world, but these 13 photos are not ALL about his captivating eyes.
Let’s just get on with it…shall we 😉
- Cillian Murphy is a humble family man. This photo of him taking pictures of his son is just TOO adorable. I bet Yvonne is lucky to have him as her husband and the father of her sons 😉
- Yes, another photo of him and his son. I like this one because he seemed so protective over his son. In reality, he doesn’t even let his family be in the spotlight. Even during an interview at his favorite restaurant, he chose to sit on the other table and did his interview and then went back to his family’s table.
- The EYES!!! He is blessed with such intense beautiful pair of eyes!
- I can’t explain what it is but this photo has captured my attention the moment I first saw it. Maybe it is because I like his expression here.
- This look is the reason why I am a fan of his art!! It was like seeing a completely different person. He was so incredible as Kitten and this look on the cover of Japan Edition DVD is breathtaking.
- The CHEEKBONES!!! enough said 😉
- There is only one reason for liking this photo, his profile!
- This photo made me speechless. This photo has a memory to share. I was going out with my friend (so glad I can call her friend now when I used to call her my student back then) and we were talking while turning the pages of Total Magazine. We were very chatty and then when the page showed this face…I was completely dumbstruck. She laughed at me.
- Hohoho…He is so handsome in his daily style. If I by accident bump into this guy, I would have falling in love at first sight 😉 . I am thanking the paparazzi for this catch 😉
- Baby Face Cillian is so cute. He looked like he was still in high school when actually already 20 something.
- Don’t you think Cillian is so pretty here? His face structure is just PERFECT!
- Dirty Thought ALERT!!! Let me help you take off those clothes ;p
- My favorite photo of 2012!!! I love this pose, Thank you Clash 🙂
He looks so mysterious here and I can make a story out of this…not a pretty one though, in fact a bit gruesome. I might actually write it one day.
…those are my favorite photos. I can easily make top 100 list but that would take a lot of space in my blog 😉 … so thirteen it is!
Other posts for this Cillian Murphy Week are:
–> Broken and Other News
–> I Just Want To Jump (a short story of how I imagine Cillian’s dream would be)
Don’t forget!!! Tomorrow is his birthday 🙂