Kelly from My Gallery of Worlds had tagged me in this fun and challenging meme. And just like her, I haven’t done any meme in a while and this one seems fun to do.
Post the Rules : And the rules are!
1. Answer the eleven questions that were asked of you by the person who tagged you
2. Make up eleven new questions and tag eleven new people to do the meme!
3. Let them know you tagged them!
I am not going to do number 2 (so does number 3)…but if you want to do it too…just answer the same questions I have 🙂
Here are your 11 questions.
1. If you could describe your life in a color, what would it be and why?
Orange. I don’t know why but that is the color than came into my mind when answering this question…maybe because it is a combination of green and yellow and a bit of red. I always fight for my right (red), I keep thinks too private to myself (yellow) and I blab about many things (green)…Don’t ask me why I think of those colors to represent each personality!!
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, their name/s and why do they fit your personality?
Yes I do 🙂
2 cute Red Eared Sliders (water turtle)
Kame and Kroten
I am not sure they fit my personality, Kame came to me because her previous owner didn’t want her anymore…but the minute I saw her, I fell in love with her and reptiles suddenly become such cute pet. I have Kroten afterward and now thinking of buying a Leopard Gecko.
Note: Do support them to be the next TMNT 😉
3. Where did you fit in in high school…jock, band geek, popular crowd…etc?
None! Indonesia doesn’t have such groups or students classification.
4. How do you react in an emergency…fight or flight, go get help, the calm one???
5. If they were making a movie of your life, who would you chose to play you… why?
Jury Ueno, her exaggerate character in Swing Girls reminds me of me 😉
6. Why is your best friend your best friend, what makes them so special?
They are my best friend because I can talk about EVERYTHING with them and they understand me completely, both my good side and bad side.
7. If money was no object, and you were going to buy yourself soothing completely frivolous, what would it be, and why?
I want to buy…or more like make…my dream pond for my baby turtles. It would be indoor but with no roof over the pond so that they can enjoy the sun anytime. There will waterfall and a slide for them to get to the floor to play with me. The pond will be chest high with thick glass so that I can still see them swimming around.
Here is a picture I made of my dream pond (a really bad picture!!)
7. Three words that describe your personality?
Forgetful, stubborn and cheerful
8. Who was your favorite teacher and how did they influence you?
I have a special post written for this kind of question> you can see it here (but it was in Bahasa)
My chemistry teacher, Mrs. Nur, because she taught Chemistry straight to the point and made it sound so easy….and I am a Chemistry teacher now 😉
9. What do you consider true strength?
True strength is the willingness to keep earth a better place to live.
10. What is your favorite game? (video, board, card…any kind)
Scrabble and Remi (we play it with trump card)
11. What season do you love the most, why?
Dry season when I am busy outside the house
Rainy season when I have nothing to do but being lazy at home.
Note: Indonesia only has 2 seasons, dry and rainy 😉
This has been a fun meme…thank you for tagging me Kel 🙂
Feel free to tag yourself guys or at least share your answers below 🙂
Deboshree from Saddie Delhi tagged my turtle’s blog with another 11 questions, I think I better answer these questions than my turtles 😉
1. Which is your favourite blog post? Why is that so?
I have many favorite posts but I like to share this one> A Single Meeting because it was my first short story 🙂
2. If you could choose again, which is the profession you would choose for yourself?
I don’t want to choose again…I like being a teacher and I don’t want to be anything else…but I do want to have a side job as a writer, maybe one day 😉
3. Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, briefly tell us about an encounter.
Yes, I do believe they exist. I never encounter any…Thank God for that.
4. If it could be anywhere at all, where would you want to win a paid-vacation to? (I am not sponsoring it by the way.)
Japan and England…two countries I admire the most.
5. How do you ward off an irritating customer care call? Or do you straight away press the End Button?
Tell them I am busy right now.
6. Which is the best book you have ever read?
Can’t answer this!! I have TOO many best books
7. Do you have a dream in the closet? Something you wish you could get back to doing / start doing?
Yes, I would like to start doing some serious writing…like a novel
8. What scares you the most?
Not having any friends
9. In one word, what is your current state of mind?
Bored…and when I am bored I can’t even write a proper review of a movie I have just watched.
10. How do you ward off anxiety? Or, what is the one stressbuster that mostly works for you?
My stressbuster is my turtles, playing with them always cheers me up.
11. What do you ask people to initiate small talk, say on a long-haul flight or a train ride?
I don’t talk to strangers when I am on a flight or train, I prefer reading or listening to music or sleeping.