A Random Blog of Everything I like
I have finally finished rereading 59 volumes of the best manga in the world, One Piece. Some people say that One Piece is a crap and this manga is the best or that manga is the best, but for me no matter what people say One Piece is still the best. No other manga managed to make me read it over and over again. No other manga made me hoping that it will never end.
One Piece is the only manga I reread every year, the only manga I hope never ends and the only manga that can keep me more excited as the volume getting longer.
Inspired by Ruth’s 40 reasons why she loves The X Men, I will start writing 100 reasons why I love One Piece. The reasons will include characters and quotes.
Why 100? Because 40 is not enough…and I want this manga to go on and on till volume 100 🙂
Writing 100 reasons in 1 single post are impossible …it would be TOO long. For that reason, I will divide these reasons into5 chapters, each chapter consist of 20 reasons.
2. Roronoa Zoro. A swordsman with great ambition to be the greatest swordsman in the world but willing to sacrifice that ambition out of loyalty to Luffy.
3. Sanji. The coolest member of Mugiwara Kaizoku when he isn’t acting all weird in front of beautiful girls.
4. Tonny Tonny Chopper. The cutest member of Mugiwara Kaizoku. One of my wishes is to have his fluffy doll.
5. Franky. The most hentai (not sure how to translate this to English ) member. He never wears short or pants, always wears underwear. Very sensitive and fast in making something.
6. Nico Robin. The smartest member with dark past. She found her true friends in Mugiwara crew.
7. Nami. The navigator that can easily beats up the other crews when she is furious. Money…money…and orange.
8. Brook. The most impossible member, a living skeleton who always wants to see girl’s panty
9. Usopp. No one can beat his pessimism. The sniper that once challenged Luffy for a duel.
10. Going Merry. Mugiwara’s first ship. This ship has been made into real ship in Japan.
11. Thousand Sunny. Mugiwara’s second ship.
13. “I have decided to do it, therefore I will fight for it even if I have to die” ~Monkey D Luffy
14. “I will become the greatest swordsman in the world. I will make my name heard across the world. And when that time come, no one dare to insult me whether I am a criminal or not!!!” ~Roronoa Zoro
15. “That’s what you get for going up against pirate unprepared!” ~ Luffy
“Unprepared?! You mean not being prepared to kill someone like it’s nothing? Is that “prepared” means to a pirate?” ~Nami
“It means being prepared to risk your own life!!” ~ Luffy
16. “I am Monkey D Luffy!! I won’t allow myself being defeated by a pirate who had abandoned his name and left the ocean!! A pirate can only leave his name when he is dead!! Remember my name because I am going to be the Pirate King”
17. The amazing battle of Zoro and Mihawk
18. “It’s too young for you to die, know yourself, know the world, BE THE STRONGEST, RORONOA!!! As the strongest, no matter how long will it takes I will wait for you!!! Be a man with strong will and courage to face my sword!! TRY TO SURPASS ME, RORONA!!!” ~ Dracule Mihawk
19. “Luffy can you hear me? I’ve made you worry and if I can’t become the strongest swordsman…it’ll cause you trouble..!! And therefore I WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! Till the day I can defeat him I will never lose again!! Hey…Pirate King, do you have something against that??” ~Zoro
20. “Pay good attention at him, Sanji! Sometimes there are stupid people who will never stop fighting once they know their purpose.” ~ Zeff
That’s all for now 🙂 Chapter 2 will come out soon.