A Random Blog of Everything I like
I was tagged by Olive on this meme about 10 Movie Facts About Me (Meme)
1. My 1st experience of going to the cinema was when I was still a toddler and the movie was Superman 2.
2. I try to watch every movie staring Keanu Reeves, Tom Hank, Cillian Murphy, Moriyama Mirai, Nakama Yukie and Sandra Bullock. Or/and movies based on Stephen King’s book.
3. I like all animations by Ghibli Studio far more than any Disney’s animations.
4. I avoid watching Horror movie in cinema, I prefer watching it alone or with 2-3 people who don’t like to scream.
Reason: It might sounds cruel but I can’t help it, I really enjoy seeing people scream while watching horror movie. I watch a horror movie alone, got spooked by it and bring them to my friend’s house/ to my school and ask my student to watch it together…and them I would laugh out loud when they start screaming. I find it funny because I don’t scream when I watch horror movie. And that’s why I don’t go to cinema to watch horror movie, I feel like watching comedy rather than horror.
5. Hollywood’s horror movie NEVER successfully spooked me, but there is one American movie that manages to spook me, The Blairwitch Project.
6. I enjoy Japanese Movies as much as western movies (from Hollywood or British)
7. I like movie with lots of blood (BUT I don’t like slasher movies) such as Saving Private Ryan, District 9, Ninja Assassin (great effect on blood and flying body parts but hideous story), Japanese Samurai movies, etc.
8. I like movie that keeps me thinking till the end.
9. I rarely watch my own country’s movies … Sorry … to all Indonesia movie makers, please make movies with better story and better visual effect.
10. I’m a visual/special effect freak! Give me a movie with great effect and I’ll watch it, tho it doesn’t mean I’m going to like the story. Take example of Avatar, I think the effect is AMAZING but the story is SO guessable, if it’s not because of its visual effect I wouldn’t even think of watching it in the first place.
Hehe reading my 10 facts on movie makes me think that I don’t sound like a woman at all!!! I enjoy horror, Blood and Visual effect too much…shouldn’t a woman enjoys romance more?? Well that’s what I am 🙂
I’m going to pass this interesting meme to these 5 people:
Vampibots (this one is Indonesian Movie blogger who happened to be my student…I want him to write in full English for once)
I’m looking forward to read their post.