Japanese Literature Challenge 3 has closed on January 31.
This Challenge is the first blog challenge I have ever taken, this is also my first book challenge. I didn’t know that such challenge exist in the world of blogging, I guess it was because I rarely checked other people’s blog.
And then I joined Booking Through Thursday and then I discovered great blogs and Challenges followed by those blogs. One of those challenges was JLC3…I was so excited because J-Literature has been in my reading list for quite some times. This challenge doesn’t feel like challenge at all because I enjoy every J-Literature I can get my hand on.
I admit that I am a Japan-Addict…hehehe Nihon no koto ga totemo daisuki desu!! and that’s one reason why I love this challenge. Beside that, through JLC3, I found the excitement of reading other people’s blogs and reading their reviews on certain books are also exciting.
I am looking forward for the next JLC4….matteirru yo (^_^)/
In the end, I read 8 books and 1 manga :), here are my round-up post
- My Introduction for the challenge
- Naoko by Keigo Higashino
- The Heredity of Taste by Natsume Souseki
- Songs From a Bamboo Village, selected tanka from Takenoto Uta by Shiki Masaoka
- Ikitemasu, 15-Sai by Miyuki Inoue
- Sora Yori Mo Hoshi Yori Mo by Michiyo Akaishi
- Blind Willow Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami
- Sayonara Gangsters by Genichiro Takahashi
- Crossfire by Miyuki Miyabe
- Strangers by Taichi Yamada