–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
–The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.
–Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
–Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
–Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I visited Library every month…so I’ll definitely join this challenge 🙂 but I’ll choose the mini level because time is something I don’t have much.
Unfortunately the only Library I visited is JF Library (Japan Foundation) …Therefore, all the book in this challenge will be Japanese Literature 🙂
My Books are:
- Strangers by Taichi Yamada.
- Hell by Yasutaka Tsutsui
- Cage by Kenzo Kitakata
- Birthday Story, Short Stories selected by Haruki Murakami
- Deep River by Shusaku Endo
- The Square Persimmon by Takashi Atoda
- Shadow Family by Miyuki Miyabe
- The Tokyo Zodiac Murders by Soji Shimada