A Random Blog of Everything I like
Do you remember what our relatives used to say when you haven’t met them for a long time??
Do you remember what our parents used to say when they were looking at our old photograph??
They usually said “Ow My God, you’ve grown!!”
…and that’s how I feel when I was cleaning up my computer. I found (well it’s not exactly lost but I haven’t seen it in a while) my baby turtles pictures. I took lots of pictures of my baby turtles coz I love them so much, so I want to have as many documentation as I can. Upon seeing all those pictures, memories of the past came rushing to my mind. How little they used to be…how cute they used to be (they are still cute up to today but not as cute as when they were babies).
They were so tiny and helpless…but those moments are the moments when I shaped them and made them act as they are now.
…so, today I decided to write this post to show the world how my babies had grown🙂
1. This is Kame and Tora (the stuffed animal). The first picture was taken not long after she arrived at my home. The quality of the picture is terrible coz I took it by using a cell-phone camera inside my room. The second one was taken about a 1,5 years later. She grew too fast.
2. This is Kame. I’ve been teaching her to shake hand since she was little. She used to put her hand on my small finger, she was such an adorable baby. Years later, she is still shaking my hand when I came home from work🙂. Both pictures were taken using my cell-phone camera and therefore the quality is not so good…but the moment was amazing.
3. This is Kame Jeruk😉 (Orange Kame). The first picture is my pride picture…it was an innovative idea, too bad it was a bit blurry due to the quality of a cell-phone camera. At the second picture, you can see how Kame had outgrown the orange.
4. This is Kroten. When she came into my life, she was yellowish green. A bit bigger than Kame (when she first came into my life). I can easily squeeze her, but now she is bigger than my palm and has turned into such a knock out pastel red ear slider. I was lucky🙂
5. This last pictures show the comparison between Kame and Kroten. Look at how small she used to be!! Kame can easily harmed her…but now, Kroten has grown so big, she is almost as big as Kame. I think, she will be as big as Kame next year.
at first, I wanted to combine the pictures as one, at least per-number, than I decided not to do it so that the pictures can be a bit bigger and clearer to see.
I love love love my turtles…I want to have more turtles, but my house is too small for extra turtle.