August 24, 2011
Posted by on
I have finally finished rereading 59 volumes of the best manga in the world, One Piece. Some people say that One Piece is a crap and this manga is the best or that manga is the best, but for me no matter what people say One Piece is still the best. No other manga managed to make me read it over and over again. No other manga made me hoping that it will never end.
One Piece is the only manga I reread every year, the only manga I hope never ends and the only manga that can keep me more excited as the volume getting longer.
Inspired by Ruth’s 40 reasons why she loves The X Men, I will start writing 100 reasons why I love One Piece. The reasons will include characters and quotes.
Why 100? Because 40 is not enough…and I want this manga to go on and on till volume 100
Writing 100 reasons in 1 single post are impossible …it would be TOO long. For that reason, I will divide these reasons into5 chapters, each chapter consist of 20 reasons.
1. Monkey D Luffy. A crazy and free spirit Captain. Loves adventure and would prefer to sacrifice his life rather than losing his crew.
2. Roronoa Zoro. A swordsman with great ambition to be the greatest swordsman in the world but willing to sacrifice that ambition out of loyalty to Luffy.
3. Sanji. The coolest member of Mugiwara Kaizoku when he isn’t acting all weird in front of beautiful girls.
4. Tonny Tonny Chopper. The cutest member of Mugiwara Kaizoku. One of my wishes is to have his fluffy doll.
5. Franky. The most hentai (not sure how to translate this to English ) member. He never wears short or pants, always wears underwear. Very sensitive and fast in making something.
Read more of this post