June 4, 2009
Posted by on
This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Huaa this is very easy.
1. The Lord of The Rings by JRR Tolkien
2. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
3. The Cell by Stephen King
4. Green Mile by Stephen King
5. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
6. The Lost World by Michael Crichton
7. The Hobbits by JRR Tolkien
8. Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
7. Sweetheart Sputnik by Haruki Murakami
8. Tetralogi Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Troop) by Andrea Hirata
9. Out by Natsuo Kirino
10. One Piece (it’s actually a manga) by Eichiro Oda
11. Death Note (also a manga) by Obata Tsugumi
12. Supernatural and Mysterius Japan by Catrien Ross
13. Harry Potter 3 and 5 by JK Rowling
14. Insomnia by Stephen King
15. Ring by Suzuki Koji
I can assure you that this list does not arrange in order of likeness (I mean the previous number is not necessary the one that I like more than the next number)…but I really like all of those book and they’ll always stick in my head.
I might forget to put some other books that will forever stick in my head…but I put this list within less than 2 minutes.
How bout you?